RIVERSIDE RESORT CLEANING & SANITATION (UPDATED 29th November 2021)
Throughout the duration of the Covid-19 pandemic, management and staff at the Riverside Holiday Resort have the Health & Safety of our guests and staff as our primary priority.
We would like to reassure you that we are taking the following precautions to ensure we are doing all we can to minimise the chance of the virus entering our resort, and to prevent the spread both within our resort and the local community.
Our holiday accommodation is self-contained which means guests can easily comply with any government social distancing regulations in effect at any given time, as well as apply their own measures to keep themselves and their families safe while holidaying with us in Urunga if all restrictions have been lifted.
Should you develop symptoms while staying at our resort please inform management via phone on 02 6655 3911 so extra precautions can be taken to minimise the risk to other guests and our staff. Our resort staff will provide you with details for the closest testing centre available at the time.
The following are our cleaning and sanitation procedures at Riverside Holiday Resort Urunga:
Stage 1 – COVID-19
Cleaning & Sanitation Procedures
All railings, door handles, hard surfaces, white goods, light switches, bedding, lounges and outdoor areas are sprayed with a commercial-grade, Germguard sanitiser product prior to cleaning.
Germguard is a quaternary ammonium compound based no-rinse sanitiser for use on all surfaces including food preparation areas. This product is being used prior to cleaning.
Full cleans then include the following products:
Lemon Disinfectant is a quaternary ammonium based commercial disinfectant, detergent and deodorant. Incorporates a non-ionic detergent and can be used for general cleaning, contains pure lemon-grass oil.
Deod-a-bowl is a powerful liquid cleaner for toilet bowls and urinals. It is suitable for use in the removal of uric acid, scale, and other stains from porcelain and stainless steel surfaces.
Hypakleen is a concentrated chlorine based detergent for cleaning and sanitising. Hypakleen is suitable for use as a mould and mildew remover in the shower, hand basin, and toilet areas
Wiz is a smooth creme cleanser, combining powerful detergent, polishing, and soil suspending agents together with a pleasant fresh fragrance.
All common areas such as reception & office, BBQ areas, play equipment, swimming pool facilities & toilet, will be cleaned twice every day with the above products.
Resort management and staff will continue to monitor the situation daily and update procedures when required.
Stage 2 – COVID-19
Cleaning & Sanitation Procedures
In addition to the precautionary measures listed above to protect all guests and staff throughout our three resorts, the Federation has now implemented the following measures.
As of 26th March 2020, the following procedures are in place at Riverside Holiday Resort Urunga, to contain & prevent the spread of COVID-19 throughout our community.
- Signage is in place advising guests that only 1 person is to enter the office at any time.
- Social distancing is being practiced by all staff.
- Hand sanitiser & germguard sanitiser is applied to all surfaces, keys, phones stationary on a regular occasion.
- No cash transactions excepted. Payments are to be made in advance over the phone via credit/bank card or direct deposit.
- Swimming pool & pool area is sanitised regularly.
- Communal toilet & change room is sanitised regularly.
- Clean signage has been placed on shared BBQ facilities advising guests to spray the area before & after use with the germguard product provided.
- Shared spaces such as office door, play equipment, trampolines & gate latches, luggage trollies, are sprayed 3 times per day with germguard sanitiser.
In addition to the stringent cleaning procedures put in place in early March to protect guests & staff we are now doing the following.
- On vacation of a unit, management will wear appropriate PPE personal protective equipment and spray the entire unit, hard surfaces and soft furnishings, along with outdoor setting and all door handles with germguard Sanitiser. The unit will be left as long as possible before cleaning staff attend to the unit.
- All staff will wear appropriate PPE & all cleaning supplies & equipment used will be sanitised after every clean.
In addition to our cleaning and sanitation procedures, Riverside Holiday Resort is accredited as a COVID SAFE, COVID CLEAN, and COVID VAXX Practicing Business.
There is so much to see and do in Urunga, Bellingen and the Coffs Coast we want guests to know we are going over and above to make sure your holiday is as Covid Safe and enjoyable as possible.
Rebecca Beaton - Resort Manager
Address: Atherton Drive, Urunga NSW 2455
Postal Address: PO Box 175, Urunga NSW 2455
Phone: (02) 6655 3911
Fax: (02) 6655 3933