RIVERSIDE RESORT CLEANING & SANITATION (UPDATED 26th March 2020)
During the Corona Virus outbreak, Management and staff at the Riverside Holiday Resort have your health & safety as our main concern.
We would like to reassure you that we are taking the following precautions to ensure we are doing all we can to prevent the spread of the virus.
Please note we provide self-contained accommodation and therefore guests can choose to apply social distancing or social isolation as much or as little as you feel is necessary while holidaying with us in Urunga.
Should you develop symptoms while staying at our resort please inform management so extra precautions can be taken to minimize the risk of transference to staff and other guests.
Stage 1 – COVID-19
Cleaning & Sanitation Procedures
All railings, door handles, hard surfaces, whitegoods, light switches, bedding, lounges and outdoor areas are sprayed with a commercial grade, Gernguard sanitiser product prior to cleaning.
Gernguard is a quaternary ammonium compound based no rinse sanitiser for use on all surfaces including food preparation areas. This product is being used prior to cleaning.
Full cleans then include the following products
Lemon Disinfectant is a Quaternary ammonium based commercial disinfectant, detergent and deodorant. Incorporates a non-ionic detergent and can be used for general cleaning, contains pure lemon-grass oil.
Deod-a-bowl is a Powerful liquid cleaner for toilet bowls and urinals. It is suitable for use in removal of uric acid, scale and other stains from porcelain and stainless steel surfaces.
Hypakleen is a Concentrated chlorine based detergent for cleaning and sanitising. HYPAKLEEN is suitable for use as a mould and mildew remover in shower, hand basin and toilet areas
Wiz is a smooth creme cleanser, combining powerful detergent, polishing and soil suspending agents together with a pleasant fresh fragrance.
All common areas such as, reception & office, BBQ areas, play equipment, swimming pool facilities & toilet, will be cleaned twice every day with the above products.
Resort management and staff will continue to monitor the situation daily and update procedures when required.
Stage 2 – COVID-19
Cleaning & Sanitation Procedures
In addition to the precautionary measures listed above to protect all guests and staff throughout our three resorts the Federation have now implemented the following measures.
As of 26th March 2020 the following procedures are in place at Riverside Holiday Resort Urunga, to contain & prevent the spread on COVID-19 (Coronavirus) throughout our community.
- Signage is in place advising guests that only 1 person is to enter the office at any time.
- Social distancing is being practiced by all staff.
- Hand sanitiser & germguard sanitiser is applied to all surfaces, keys, phones stationary on a regular occasion.
- No cash transactions excepted. Payments are to be made in advance over the phone via credit/bank card or direct deposit.
- Swimming pool & pool area has been closed
- Communal toilet & change room has been closed
- Clean signage has been placed on shared BBQ facilities advising guests to spray the area before & after use with the germguard product provided. (this will be closely monitored)
- Shared spaces such as office door, play equipment, trampolines & gate latches, luggage trollies, are sprayed 3 times per day with germguard sanitiser.
In addition to the stringent cleaning procedures put in place in early March to protect guests & staff we are now doing the following.
- On vacation of a unit, management will wear appropriate PPE personal protective equipment and spray the entire unit, hard surfaces and soft furnishings, along with outdoor setting and all door handles with germguard Sanitiser. The unit will then be closed up for a minimum of 72 hours before cleaning staff will attend to the unit.
- All staff will wear appropriate PPE & all cleaning supplies & equipment used will be sanitised after every clean.
Rebecca Beaton - Resort Manager
Atherton Drive, Urunga
Po: Box 175 Urunga NSW 2455
Phone (02) 6655 3911
Fax (02) 6655 3933